Re: [Axiom-developer] Bug?

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Bug?
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:13:42 +0200

Do you want me to repoduce the behaviour on the Sandbox?

I think what you were trying to show is easily possible.
Yes please reproduce on another SandBox page and a little
later today I will see if I can solve the problem.

On
http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxDomainNotValid
you'll find the construction with the macro instead of the category.

a: CI := new(2, 1)
   Complex2 Integer is not a valid type.

Interestingly, if one really expends the macro by hand, then Aldor allows a construction of the form

A: with {foo: % -> %} with == add {...}

Well, it looks weird, but I think the language definition doesn't forbid that.

Ralf