Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Guessing package, was: Re: your program / pape

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Guessing package, was: Re: your program / paper
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:01:03 -0400

Quoting Alfredo Portes <address@hidden>:

> By the way, what should be done with address@hidden
> If we cannot keep it up to date, I think we should remove it, especially
> now that the problems with sourceforge look like they have been solved.

Ask for the nth times it to be reset to zero.
Then let the community decide which source is to be the basis for
future development.  Have everyone agrees on a roadmap to be followed.

I can do that. But then we cannot duplicate a directory like last time or we are
going to have the disk space problem again. But should /trunk be removed first?
If Bill agrees, I can ask Ben to repopulate like he did last time.

What? we did that last time it didn't work? Hmm, out of idea :-(

The nth time should be the lucky one. :-)

Alfredo