Re: [Axiom-developer] pamphlets

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] pamphlets
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 00:36:30 +0100

make colored dvi

Martin, I'm failing on the latter command with:

! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [grouping levels=255].
address@hidden #1#2#3->\protect \leavevmode {
                                            \color #1{#2}#3}
l.148 ...YVERSION}}\\{{projectname}{projectname}}}

\nwindexuse{LIBRARYVERSION...

Do I need to tweak a texmf.cnf setting or some such?

I don't know exactly what you have done, and although I have increase my pool sizes locally, it is very probably not the reason for the problem.

I guess, there might be something missing on your computer.
Maybe you first install "packaged-allprose" from

http://www.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/people/hemmecke/aldor/allprose/index.html

in particular you should install the newest version of srcltx.sty. ALLPROSE needs at least version 1.4. (I have the suspicion that this could be the reason for this strange error message.)

Try first srcltx and then packaged-allprose. Then let me know.

Ralf