Re: [Axiom-developer] A first attempt at a notangle in Lisp

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] A first attempt at a notangle in Lisp
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 21:55:52 +0100

Hello Cliff,

On 02/16/2007 08:53 PM, Martin Rubey wrote:
C Y <address@hidden> writes:

--- Ralf Hemmecke <address@hidden> wrote:
The Emacs mode is nice but that syntax highlighting problem is annoying
and is apparently a limitation of mmm-mode
Well, I thought you in particular could trace that bug somehow.
I probably can,

PLEASE PLEASE DO. In fact, since you say that mmm is roughly dead, maybe you
could resurrect it? It is a wunderful thing, apart from those glitches...

I support Martin. It is really annoying that I have to add %$ after the end of a code chunk if the code chunk contained an odd number of $'s. That only happens in XEmacs. but Martin has similar problems with the double quotes although they seem to be paired correctly.

If you or some other on this mailing list could find the bug in mmm-mode that would really be wonderful. Martin and me could probably put together a demonstration file for this syntax-highlighting problem.

Ralf