[Axiom-developer] SingleInteger = Integer

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] SingleInteger = Integer
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:57:27 +0100

Hello Peter,

looking at your file axlit.as that you used for the construction of libaxiom.al I was a bit puzzled that SingleInteger uses Integer as representation.

Is that really the way Axiom stores machinesize integers? Or is that just the way to connect Aldor with Axiom?

It seems a bit difficult to find out for the very basic domains like Tuple, PrimitiveArray, etc. what they actually export since it does not match what I see in the corresponding spad file.

Any help is welcome.

Ralf