Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements on cygwin

From: Humberto Ortiz Zuazaga
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements on cygwin
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:55:39 -0400

root wrote:

I thought SVN only copies files when they are changed
so branches should not be expensive since they store only changes. I know that GIT only copies files when the
checksums differ so several copies of Axiom occupy almost
no additional space (or time, since GIT will not rsync
files that are duplicates). Surely Axiom will fit in a
gig of disk space.

I think I pulled the whole axiom tree with svk:

$ svk list /mirror/axiom
branches/
silver/
tags/