[Axiom-developer] [patch] Greek letters in TeX output

From: Andreas Klöckner
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [patch] Greek letters in TeX output
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:31:40 -0500

Hi all,

One small thing that always irked me about Axiom's tex output is that greek
letters when used as variables don't get translated properly. Maxima gets
this right, and it makes the TeXmacs interface a lot more usable. This
prompted me to write the attached patch against tex.spad to fix this. I'd be
happy to see this in the official version.

Andreas