Re: [Axiom-developer] New branch?

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] New branch?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:40:42 +0100

There are at least two other possible branches that we should
consider:

  - documentation improvements branch (Ralf?)
  - hyperdoc improvements branch

However for each such branch I think we need someone to take
primary responsibility.

I would take responsibility in the documentation improvements, but I will not start immediately. Anyway, I indend to introduce just a new directory and leave all .pamphlet files untouched in the first approach. This way it is probably easier to integrate documentation improvements into both silver and build-improvements.

I actually would feel better if build-improvements is finished first and becomes silver, before I start branching from one of them. Tim, Gaby, when do you expect the build-improvements branch to be merged back to silver?

Ralf