Multiset Hyperdoc examples page (was : Re: [Axiom-developer] Graph theor

From: Vanuxem Grégory
Subject: Multiset Hyperdoc examples page (was : Re: [Axiom-developer] Graph theory)
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 17:34:03 +0100

Le dimanche 12 novembre 2006 à 15:22 +0100, Ralf Hemmecke a écrit :
> > For example, is an Axiom set, i.e. a member of the domain Set, a
> > data structure or a mathematical structure? Should we call the
> > domain Set a mathematical structure or only the category SetCategory
> > to which it belongs? And of course not everything that we would
> > like to call a set in Axiom is finite.
>
> Actually, "Set" is a bad choice for the domain of finite sets that all
> have the same type of elements. It should at least be called
> "FiniteSet". But then, would make "Set" as a _domain_ in the sense of
> mathematics be an interesting domain at all?

I played a little with this and reread aggcat which contains the
aggregate categories used in src/algebra. I displayed in Hyperdoc
Multiset and clicked on the example link (I wanted to know the "users"
of Multiset thanks to Waldek for its patch/remark), the interpreter
returned "Unknown page: MultisetXmpPage". This page seems to exist,
MSET.[p]ht contain some of what I think are examples.

Any idea why this page is not found ? Some other questions, is ph.awk
available somewhere, same thing for the sources of theses files, are
they available somewhere ? What is the difference between a .ht file and
a .pht file ?

A remark, my version of Axiom is not installed, it's just built, so
maybe this bug ("Unknown page: MultisetXmpPage") is specific to me. I
wanted to use the Debian version but encountered another bug ("string
something").

Greg