RE: [Axiom-developer] [ alexandria-SupportRequests-1551244 ] Latex on Co

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] [ alexandria-SupportRequests-1551244 ] Latex on Compile Farm
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:58:47 -0500

On Wednesday, November 08, 2006 3:30 PM Tim Daly wrote:

> Latex should now be on the compile farm machines --t

> Comment By: Robert Liesenfeld (xunil)
> Date: 2006-11-08 20:26
>
> Message:
> Logged In: YES
> user_id=1054
>
> This should be installed on most of the compile farm
> machines (having trouble getting it installed on a couple).
> Please let me know if there's a specific machine you need
> it on, that doesn't already have it.

It looks like latex is still not available on the MAC OSX 10.2 server.

:-(

---------

Welcome to SF.net Compile Farm - OSX X-Serve, provided by Apple
OS X Version 10.2.x

ppc-osx3:~/osx $ which latex
no latex in /bin /sbin /usr/bin /usr/sbin
ppc-osx3:~/osx $ latex
bash: latex: command not found
ppc-osx3:~/osx $ ls /usr/local
ppc-osx3:~/osx $ echo $PATH