Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex
Date: 08 Nov 2006 14:17:20 +0100

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

> Martin Rubey <address@hidden> writes:
>
> | Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:
> |
> | > I very much like hyperlinks pointing to sections in other files.  I really
> | > disliuke duplicating documentation for no good reasons.  But, I don't know
> | > what ALLPROSE looks like in practice (sorry, I cannot do everything...)
> |
> | Do you have Axiom with Aldor support installed, or, at least Aldor
> installed?
>
> I don't have Axiom support on the machine I usually work with.

That means, you have axiom and aldor installed, but they don't work together
yet?

Well, meanwhile Ralf gave you an easier way to get an impression for
ALLPROSE. Just in case you want Axiom to support Aldor on your machine, here
are the instructions:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AldorForAxiom

Although I guess that you know that anyway.

BTW, is it planned to have a debian package with support for Aldor built-in?

Martin