Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex
Date: 08 Nov 2006 09:00:03 +0100

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

> I very much like hyperlinks pointing to sections in other files.  I really
> disliuke duplicating documentation for no good reasons.  But, I don't know
> what ALLPROSE looks like in practice (sorry, I cannot do everything...)

Do you have Axiom with Aldor support installed, or, at least Aldor installed?

Do you have $ALDORROOT set?

The following should not take more than 15 minutes. If it takes longer, drop me
an email...

Go to Ralf's webpage and download packaged-allprose

http://www.hemmecke.de/aldor/packaged-allprose.tar.gz

tar -xzf packaged-allprose.tar.gz

cd packaged-allprose

notangle -t8 Makefile.nw > Makefile

make

## you should now have three new shiny things: aldorextio aldorunit (these are
## due to Christian Aistleitner) and allprose (due to Ralf)

cd ~

svn co svn://svn.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/hemmecke/combinat

cd combinat/trunk/combinat

notangle -t8 Makefile.nw > Makefile

## make the documentation

make dvi

## if tex4ht is installed

make html

## or, if you actually want to use it:

make check

### or, if you prefer to use it from within axiom
### WARNING: HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL

cd ~/combinat/branches/axiom-port/combinat

notangle -t8 Makefile.nw > Makefile

make VARIANTSTOBUILD=axiom

cd src

axiom

)lib csaxal csstream csseries csspexpr csspecies csparse csinterp

s: String := "Plus(SingletonSpecies, Times(Self, Self))"

BinTree ==> Interpret([parse s], IntegerLabel)

 l: SetSpecies IntegerLabel := set [1,2,3]

trees := structures(l)$BinTree

[retract partialNext! trees for i in 1..12]

## enjoy.

Martin