Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 17:23:19 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, Camm Maguire wrote:

| Greetings, and thanks so much!
|
| What about 'golden'?  Would it be appropriate to make 'official' axiom
| release tarballs from this branch when updated from silver?  Or is the
| notion of 'release' slower than the progress of 'golden'?

Ralf asked me to explain how, ideally, I envision the development
model, I've tried to explain it here:

  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2006-11/msg00179.html

That is not current situation; my hope is that if Tim agrees on that,
then it looks to me as if we would  make 'official' axiom release
tarballs from the "gold  branch (which is not anywhere under SVN at
the moment).