Re: [Axiom-developer] viewman and hyper on Mac OS X

From: Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] viewman and hyper on Mac OS X
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 16:49:08 -0400

Waldek Hebisch wrote:
> Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga wrote:
>> and viewman now compiles. Next problem is hyper, the Mac doesn't have
>> regexp.h:

> The patch below converts hthits to use 'regexp.h'.  The <sys/types.h>
> include is correct on Linux, but may need adjustment on Mac.

Thanks Waldek, that patch worked perfectly. Now that's what I call
distributed development, you're writing code for a system you don't even
have :-).

axiom is now processing a bunch of input files like:

p:POLY PF 7 :=6*x +6*y +6*z +x^49+y^49+z^49

         49         49         49
   (1)  z   + 6z + y   + 6y + x   + 6x
                                                Type: Polynomial
PrimeField 7
factor p

I'm waiting for it to finish to upload another tarball, with sman and
hypertex and the other tools.

--
Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga
Programmer-Archaeologist