Re: [Axiom-developer] sourceforge/silver

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] sourceforge/silver
Date: 27 Oct 2006 18:04:24 +0200

root <address@hidden> writes:

| > Let me know what you think of this arrangement.
|
| You do realize that this leaves the build-improvement branch as
| a true fork since it is no longer "rooted" at axiom49 in the SVN tree.
|
| I think we need a person to volunteer to be the "patch-pusher"
| between build-improvements and silver.

When build-improvements is ready to be merged into trunk, I'll propose
it.  Build-improvements is ready when the TODO list has been moved to
"done" section and tested adequately.  If you believe you want merge
piecemeal, go for it.  Just beware that that is going to cause troubles
and I don't volunteer to help with piecemeal merges.