Re: [Axiom-developer] Hypertex and constructors

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Hypertex and constructors
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:52:29 +0200 (CEST)

> Waldek Hebisch <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> |  @
> | -<<libdb.text (OUT from IN)>>=
> | -${OUT}/libdb.text: $(srcdir)/libdb.text
> | -   @ echo 4300a copying $< to $@
> | -   $(INSTALL_DATA) $< $@
> | -
> | -@
>
> Given this, the file libdb.text should also be removed from the repo.

there are two 'libdb.text' in the repo: 'src/algebra/libdb.text' and
'src/share/algebra/libdb.text'. There is also 'src/share/algebra/comdb.text'.
AFAICS 'src/share/algebra/libdb.text' and 'src/share/algebra/comdb.text'
are unused (both in build-improvements and in silver).

I think that all three files should be removed from the repo.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden