RE: [Axiom-developer] GIT

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] GIT
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:18:21 -0400

Alfredo,

You are right. I guess I will have to talk to him anyway since
if we do this on SourceForge, we would still have the problem of
updating Google the same say. I am quite sure that my current
method of updating Google would not work properly if I were to
try to delete SourceForge /trunk and re-create it. Hmmm...
another argument in favour of doing this via a changeset approach,
I guess. Maybe it is not so important that the history according
tla axiom--silver--1 be *exactly* the same as the history of
/trunk on SourceForge and Google.