Re: [Axiom-developer] build improvements results

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build improvements results
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 00:31:42 +0200 (CEST)

Bill Page wrote:
> For experiments of the type you described in a previous message of
> "skipping boot directory" it might be less disruptive if you were
> to create your own branch via 'svn copy'. I would also like to
> work on this idea and being able to download your branch would
> make this easier. Perhaps there is still a chance that we can
> interest Gaby in going this route.

I think that "skipping boot directory" does not deserve a branch,
it is a single patch which hopefully should change only in
cosmetic ways.  IMHO it would fit best into build-improvements,
but I leave it for Gaby to decide (of course I will not push such
change without his approval).

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden