[Axiom-developer] RE: Sage on Doyen

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Sage on Doyen
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:52:37 -0400

Alfredo,

Have you had a chance to work on adding Sage support to the
DoyenCD?

I will be leaving for Seattle on Thursday, but I am working
for the next two days at a location where I can make a large
number of copies of a CD very easily. If it is possible to
have a new version of DoyenCD late tonight or sometime tomorrow,
that would be great. If there is any problem, please let me
know. If necessary I could try my hand at creating a new DoyenCD
based on your documentation but I would prefer to leave it to
the "master". :-)

Also, did you get my email for last week reguarding a problem
with Maxima output on the version of DoyenCD at
http://doyen.sytes.net ?