[Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:56:13 -0400

On September 29, 2006 8:19 AM Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:

> Yes, this is definitely a client-side error.  When the svn client
> sends a file to the server (during a commit), it uses xdelta to
> diff-encode the data into a temporary file, then the neon library
> (an http client library) pushes the tmpfile over the wire.

Thanks for the explanation. Our service providers has modified
the configuration of /tmp on our server to provide more space
and the 'svk smerge' command is now working happy apparently
re-creating the Axiom subversion repository on Google in the
expected manner. :-)

> > Stay tuned...

At the current rate of upload, I expect the process to take
a few more hours.