Re: [Axiom-developer] SPAD grammar and parsing

From: Christian Aistleitner
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] SPAD grammar and parsing
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:24:49 +0200

Hello,

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 21:13:58 +0200, Ralf Hemmecke <address@hidden> wrote:

The first one is whether there is a grammar for the SPAD language.  If
memory serves, the answer to this is no there is not, but there is a
grammar for Aldor.

I don't know for SPAD, but the Aldor User Guide (see aldor.org) gives a grammar for Aldor.

IIRC, there are lots of problems with the grammar. For example, parenthesis do not occur in the grammar.
Anyone ever written a considerable Aldor program not using parenthesis?

Bill, hasn't Christian sent you the code? Is that somewhere public? What license?

According to my mail client, I sent the code to Bill on 2005-10-20 11:19:33 CEST. I wrote to the mailing list the same day saying that anyone who wants to have the code, should drop me a line. I found no lines in my inbox.

--
Kind regards,
Christian