Re: [Axiom-developer] LaTeX source of the Rosetta document?

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] LaTeX source of the Rosetta document?
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:16:59 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Tim.  I added a comment to the RosettaStone page - I can't seem
to edit the page itself, perhaps because of the large number of <a
href= type entries?

Is anyone else seeing a problem with the formatting of the comments on
the RosettaStone wiki page or is it just my browser?

By the way, what is the best/preferred way to handle this page - edit
the pamphlet file and then update the wiki page, or edit the wiki page
and occasionally go back and edit the pamphlet file?

Cheers,
CY