Re: [Axiom-developer] Help with adding algebra URGENT!

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Help with adding algebra URGENT!
Date: 15 Sep 2006 14:57:08 +0200

Dear Tim, Alfredo,

I just succeeded building as outlined below. Concerning the HyperDoc issue, all
constructors except those in the last layer are known now abbreviated and
spelled out. The ones in the last layer are known only spelled
out. Unfortunately, HyperDoc crashes on GUESSINT and GUESSP with bind stack
overflow, no idea why.

Still, this Makefile problem really should be fixed.

Alfredo, is it possible that I just add the binary of axiom locally on my
computer somehow to the live CD?

Martin