Re: [Axiom-developer] [Fwd: Your message to Axiom-commit awaits moderato

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [Fwd: Your message to Axiom-commit awaits moderator approval]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:58:25 +0200

| The reason it is being held:
| | Message body is too big: 255284 bytes with a limit of 200 KB |
Give me a break.

I noticed that the server can also truncate commit diffs -- which makes
the whole idea very useful :-(

Should I understand that?

Anyway, only the message is confusing. I sometimes tend not to believe what the error message is telling me. So I continued and succeeded. Silver is now more or less in sync with patch-50. Corrupted binaries corrected.

Ralf