[Axiom-developer] Re: Doyen and Sage

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Doyen and Sage
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:03:11 -0400

Bill,

I don't think it is necessary to wait for that. I may be a
few more months away.

  Ok.  If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

But both Axiom and Sage (about 300MB) are quite large. Do
you think they would both fit + DoyenWiki and Magnus on the
same CD?

  Yeah it is okay, keep it comming :-) . I created an image of Doyen
   with Sage:

   http://alfredo.axiom-developer.org/DoyenSage.iso

   I exhort to try it and let me know if anything is missing. I put a
   Sage icon on the Doyen menu. The Sage notebook should be
   functional also.

   To take for a spin using vmware:

    http://alfredo.axiom-developer.org/DoyenVmware.tar.gz

Yes, I think having the LatexWiki support for Sage on the
CD would be very desirable. (That reminds me that I promised
to get those changes into the MathAction darcs repository...
I haven't done that yet.)

    Just let me know to add it to the CD and make it an official
    release in MathAction.

    Thank you,

     Alfredo Portes