Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN on sourceforge

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN on sourceforge
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:58:18 -0400

> Any reason why there are such non-pamphlets?
>
>    .H1 <-------- I am not sure about that one. Looks like a .h file.
>    .h

these are include files. part of the rewrite was to put them into
the pamphlets but i never finished the task.

>    .patch

this is standard text input to the patch tool. probably could be
a pamphlet since patch will recognize its own input. try one and
see if you can get patch to swallow a pamphlet containing a patch
and still extract the patch.

>    .lisp
>    .text

odd. got full pathnames?

>    .sty
>    .tex

these look like noise someone left around. got full pathnames?

>    .booklet

this is experimental for the booklet command in src/doc

>    CHANGELOG
>    README

trying to be standard here. human readable and all that.

>    ChangeLog

this isn't one of my original files. probably redundant with CHANGELOG

>    Makefile

ya gotta start somewhere :-)

>    axiom
>    configure
>    document
>    showdvi

these are executable shell scripts but should be in pamphlet form
in the source tree. i didn't get those done.

> These files are probably not needed anymore...
>    boxhead
>    boxtail
>    boxup

they are not needed. they were part of my conversion tools.

>  From CVSROOT
>    checkoutlist
>    commitinfo
>    config