RE: [Axiom-developer] axiom.silver

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] axiom.silver
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:00:38 -0400

On Monday, September 11, 2006 6:41 PM Jose Alfredo Perez wrote:

> Bill Page wrote:
>> Maybe we should setup a mirror of the SourceForge SVN repository
>> on the axiom-developer.org server? Then at least we would have an
>> alternate site in case there is a network problem.
>
> I wonder if anybody have thought of putting Axiom in the Google
> repositories.
>
> http://code.google.com/hosting/
>
> I already have Doyen in there http://code.google.com/p/doyenlivecd/
>
> They did start with SVN since day one, and probably do not have the
> problems that SourceForge had moving from CVS.

This sounds good to me. I don't see any problem having the code
spread around except for keeping the various locations in synch.
Do you know if we can configure the Google repository to automatically
mirror the SourceForge repository?

And you are volunteering to set this up at Google?  Yes? Oh Good!
:-)