Re: [Axiom-developer] DeveloperNotes.pamphlet

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] DeveloperNotes.pamphlet
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:59:05 +0200

| > My question was whether anybody actually tried to typeset that file
| > successfully.
|
| I haven't sent you the commands for nothing.

You probably think I'm kidding and made this all out of the air?

I am sure you had an error, but you don't let people know exactly what the error message is. So I stop thinking about it.

And by the way. Recently, I was reporting a successful build of Axiom. From that time there was still a DeveloperNotes.dvi existing. Are you saying that is wrong in some places?

If you want I'll sent it to you so that you could check.

Ralf