[Axiom-developer] RE: date of pamphlet documents

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: date of pamphlet documents
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:50:16 -0400

On August 14, 2006 3:04 PM William Sit wrote:
> BTW, there is an error in [SandBoxNewAutodocPamphlet]:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last): File
> "/var/zope/Products/ZWiki/plugins/Fit.py", line 29, in ? from
> fit.Parse
> import Parse ImportError: No module named fit.Parse
>
> The file does display correctly as far as I can tell.

I corrected the problem. It turned out that there was some legacy
ZWiki code relating to something called the "Framework for
Interactive Tests"

http://zwiki.org/ZwikiAndFit

that was being incorrectly triggered by the specific content of
your document. I have disabled 'Fit' on MathAction. This problem
has probably been corrected in a later version of Zwiki than what
we are currently using on MathAction, which is the reason why it
did not show up on the zwiki.org version.

> I think I will remove NewAutodocPamphlet from the Zwiki site
> (so I don't have to maintain two versions, the zwiki version is
> already out of date :-). I'll leave a pointer there to SandBox.
> What do you think?

I think it looks good.