Revision history (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: date of pamphlet docume

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Revision history (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: date of pamphlet documents)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:14:29 +0200

Hello,

As Bill, I think hard-coded modification date is preferable, as it
allows minor modification (e.g. fixing typo). Of course, it depends on
the semantics you espect on the date.

William Sit <address@hidden> writes:

> Come to think of it, each pamphlet file should include a revision
> history, with dates, much like code. So we should have latex macros
> \creationdate, \revisiondates, and \filedate (which may be included in
> \revisiondates).

Doesn't that revision history belong to the changesets of the Source
Code Management system, whichever it is?

Yours,
david
--
David MENTRE <address@hidden> -- http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/FrontPage