[Axiom-developer] Re: Maxima on ZWiki

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Maxima on ZWiki
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:31:40 -0400

Bill,

Maxima is working now for me. Thanks for all the help. I needed actually 3 \ characters.
One to scape \ and the other one to scape the $ sign. Now, I just need to add the nice
formatting from stylesheet.

I have another question. At some point, I saw on the list a bug about the image created
for pamphlet files not been updated after saving. I remember that somebody said that it
was necessary to click on preview first. However, this is not working for me. I would like
to know if you know how to solve this issue.

Regards,

AP