Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Be Bold

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Be Bold
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:11:58 +0200

You know, your link costs me several hours just to find out what to do.

I expected that I convince my browser to fire up emacs when I press the edit button on the AxiomWiki page. But from the few lines I read on your suggested link it looks different. Cannot you just give a paragraph explaining how it should work. So that I would know whether I still want to invest time into installing something. And a "installing for dummies" algorithm would be very much appreciated. Also my time is limited.

Thank you

Ralf