Re: [Axiom-developer] Front page esthetic

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Front page esthetic
Date: 01 Aug 2006 21:37:42 +0200

"Alfredo Portes" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

| For me the wiki is very useful. Everytime I have to remember some
| comment, I need to improve the Doyen, I can find the information
| really quick. The Wiki allows me also to see the work done for Axiom,
| were it is right now, and the future plans. This cannot be done by
| using static pages, and it is much faster than wasting time looking in
| mailings lists.

Most certainly I have not seen suggestions to replace the wiki with
mailing lists.  I believe everyone is for a good documentation
structure.  The issues I had in mind is how we can improve over the
current situations.  I was giving my feedback about what need
improvements.

>From past experience, I've been able to find most information I need
about GCC by going directly to the main website and lookin up in the left
section (that changed last couple of week, but that is a different
story).