Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom trunk failure

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom trunk failure
Date: 25 Jul 2006 03:19:59 +0200

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

| Sourceforge has a compile farm for various platforms.  We should take
| advantage of that so that the silver branch get testing, not just by
| its developers but also by other means out there.  I'm no Axiom
| administrator, so please could you request a nightly build of the
| silver branch on the various platforms they offer and have the results
| sent to say, address@hidden -- that list would
| need to be created.  Please could you ask for that list too?
| Yes, that may involve writing a script for sending the build output
| but if they accept the requests then I volunteer to write the
| script.  Thanks!

Bill, Tim --

  Please could any one of you request the creation of the list

    address@hidden

?

(I'm pretty sure I have sent a similar request earlier but I can't
find it right now).

I've some cron jobs sending results of nightly builds of Axiom on
i686 and x86_64 systems to this list but I think they have been blocked.

Thanks!