RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:48:36 -0400

Alfredo,

On Wednesday, June 21, 2006 6:35 AM you wrote:

> The machine I was using to build the latest Axiom sources was
> removed from the CAISS lab :(. Unfortunately, I have lost all
> the data, and I was not able to include this version of Axiom
> in the new Doyen build.
>
> I do not know if somebody has the binaries for Fedora Core 3
> of this latest Axiom. I would really appreciate if somebody
> can make them available.

Thanks to Martin's "push" I took the time to re-compile Axiom
with the newest sources (tla update) and re-built the Axiom-Aldor
interface. This version is now installed on the Axiom wiki and
can be downloaded from:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/public/axiom-aldor-20060621.tgz

This tarball contains both Axiom and Aldor. It is a direct
replacement for the previous version you are using in the Doyen
CD. You should have no problem dropping it in to the existing
iso file.