[Axiom-developer] Re: CVS: missing files

From: Richard Putman
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: CVS: missing files
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:36:21 +0100

Hi,

I haven't got around to building axiom myself yet (it never got very
far on my FreeBSD box) but I've just installed Kubuntu and I find
installing the apt-file package very handy for searching what package
you need to get to provide a missing file. e.g.

$ apt-file search bfdlink.h
binutils-dev: usr/include/bfdlink.h

Cheers,

Richard