Re: [Axiom-developer] B natural

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] B natural
Date: 05 Jun 2006 15:32:00 +0200

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

> Also, I have been looking for the a formal grammar description of SPAD.
> Where can I find it?  The AXIOM book seems silent about it....

Forget about SPAD, go for Aldor. The formal description of aldor starts on page
239 (Chapter 22) of the Aldor User Guide. Christian Aistleitner once pointed
out that it is not completely correct, you have to ask him for details. (He
even wrote a parser for Aldor in Aldor once, so he knows...)

The SPAD grammar should be more or less a subset of Aldor. But again: forget
about SPAD.

Martin