[Axiom-developer] endpaper3

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] endpaper3
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 07:04:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Bill.  Just wanted to let you know I got a cvs version of graphviz
on my computer at home and was able to successfully (I think
successfully, at least) generate the endpaper3 document.  Just to
confirm I did this right, is it:

1.  run latex once to get the .dot files
2.  run dot -Tps on the generated dot files to get ps files
3.  run latex again once or twice on the tex file to get a dvi file
4.  use dvipdf to get a hyperlinked pdf

I hope we can get some autogenerated graphs like this into the pamphlet
files later one - I'm very impressed with the results.

Cheers,
CY