[Axiom-developer] RE: Movie upload

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Movie upload
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:13:25 -0400

On Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:30 AM C Y wrote:

> Hey Bill.  I made a video of Axiom in Emacs - nothing special
> and no sound (I don't have a microphone) but I was wondering
> if you could help me upload it.

Great. Uploading is simple.

> I created a link on the screencast page but it seems you
> need a login to actually upload the movies?

You should *not* create the link first.

Uploading a file is done on the 'edit' screen. To get to the
edit screen you have to specify your user id and email address
in the 'preferences' menu.

See Upload near the bottom of the edit page. Click on 'Browse',
choose you file, click 'Open', add an explanatory note, click
'Save' and the file is upload *and* and link it made near the
bottom of the page. The link that is created will not have
exactly the same syntax as those already present on this page.

If you want to change the location of the link and the
associated text, click 'edit' again and cut-and-paste the
link where you want it and add the text.

> Anyway, I've attached the files in question.  Any help
> appreciated - sorry if this should be obvious to me :-/.

I'll do it this time ... but next time it's up to you. ;)