[Axiom-developer] Ann: ALLPROSE 0.2.0

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Ann: ALLPROSE 0.2.0
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 21:48:03 +0200

Dear Aldor friends,

I'd like to announce version 0.2.0 of ALLPROSE.
(Aldor Literate Programming Support Environemnt)
http://www.hemmecke.de/aldor

ALLPROSE is intended for people who want to write libraries in Aldor and
don't want to bother about setting up the Makefiles and dependencies of
their categories and domains.

In addition to supporting the literate programming style for Aldor,
ALLPROSE also proposes a simple way of documenting the API of
dategories/domains/packages, ie, ALLPROSE suggests certain conventions
of how +++ documention should be structured.

Further features of ALLPROSE can be found in Section 5 of its documentation.

ALLPROSE is distributed under the GNU General Public License Version 2.

I hope that some people might find ALLPROSE useful.

What are the main new features in version 0.2.0?

* ALLPROSE can produce not only pdf, dvi, and ps versions of the documentation but also html.

* Better support to produce stand-alone executables.

* More support for the "extend" keyword.

To the Axiom developers...
ALLPROSE is not yet integrated with Axiom, but I hope I get some feedback so that I would know what people want.

Ralf Hemmecke