Re: [Axiom-developer] size issue with noweb

From: Frederic Lehobey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] size issue with noweb
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:02:14 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 05:40:54PM +0900, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

> On a related note, I was wondering if such self documenting processes
> would not make the translation/localization a order of magnitude more
> difficult ?

Actually, getting rid of noweb and replacing it with regular latex
syntax would make axiom books much easier to translate with tools like
po4a (see
http://lehobey-rennes.dyndns.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=doc:axiom:traduction#utiliser_po4a
from my message of Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Message-ID:
<address@hidden>).

Books are not the whole story though.

Best regards,
Frédéric