Re: [Axiom-developer] Mathaction and Spammers

From: Bertfried Fauser
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Mathaction and Spammers
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 17:24:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I had the same problem with my wiki, which I removed from my website since
it was not actively used. A spamfilte (I don't know how to include this
into a wiki) however will also filter out many simple changes. Lots of
FrontEnd update mails are moved to my local spam filter as some other
axiom mails too. So, presumably just filtering a diff of a web paer
through a spamm filter will prevent quite a number of alterations to be
possible.

What about the general need to register to be able to make changes. Then a
black list could exlude members who do spamming?

ciao
BF.

% PD Dr Bertfried Fauser
%     Institution: Max Planck Institute for Math, Leipzig
<http://www.mis.mpg.de>
%   Privat Docent: University of Konstanz, Phys Dept
<http://www.uni-konstanz.de>
%  contact|->URL : http://clifford.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~fauser/
%          Phone : Leipzig +49 341 9959 735  Konstanz +49 7531 693491