Re: [Axiom-developer] Map

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Map
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 12:26:23 +0200

On 04/01/2006 04:50 AM, Bill Page wrote:
On March 31, 2006 9:12 PM Antoine Hersen wrote:
I am having some trouble with the function map applied to List.

When using it in input files axiom complains but oblige but in
a spad files I am always running to disaster.

I end up using a [my_function i for i in my_list ]

I guess I am not using $ and @ correctly, can anybody give me some advices ?

To get some useful advice please be specific and give some
examples. Even better: Create a page in the Axiom Wiki SandBox
that shows what you are trying to do. Then someone can help you.

I actually wanted to give the same comment like Bill. I cannot do anything to help you, Antoine, if you don't clearly show what your problem is. Try to reduce the amount of other people to help you if you want to get a quick advice.

A SandBox is a very good place.

Ralf