RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: GNU Arch - was patches

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: GNU Arch - was patches
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:24:03 +1000

> These are hard problems (at least for me) and it all takes time.

You're a hard worker!  I recently ran LTK 0.78 on Windows with GCL 2.7.0
but the latest 0.8x defeated the GCL compiler.

One other interesting note is that following a lead in a message on
C.L.L I recently tried running Debian with Axiom (browser and graphics)
under VMPlayer hosted on Windows and it worked beautifully.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.