[Axiom-developer] Axiom build failure

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom build failure
Date: 13 Mar 2006 03:45:25 +0100

Hi,

  Before engaging another crazy week, I decided to build the latest
version of Axiom from CVS.  The build unfortunately failed with the
following:

make[3]: *** No rule to make target
`/home/gdr/src/axiom/int/algebra/ABELGRP.o', needed by `src'.  Stop.

rings bell to anyone?  What is the cure?

As an unrelated thing, I noticed the following warning

   fat_string.c: In function `fSprofile':
   fat_string.c:53: warning: null argument where non-null required (arg 1)

I have not investigated that portion of code yet.

Thanks!

-- Gaby
PS: I'll answer all of you took time to send comments in the "curiosities"
    thread. (probably not tonight)