[Axiom-developer] [#255 install DoyenWiki from DoyenCD]

From: alfredo
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#255 install DoyenWiki from DoyenCD]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:13:52 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/255InstallDoyenWikiFromDoyenCD/diff
--

??changed:
-1. Is Zope Data.fs file the only required file?
-
-2. This possibly can be done by creating a menu at boot time, giving the user
the option to install to HD.
-
-3. Will the user be required to have Zope/ZWiki/LatexWiki already installed?
-
-4. When the CD is placed in a machine (Linux, Windows), it could be possible
to find
-   Axiom in a directory called tools. I guess Axiom installation instructions
must be
-   placed there too.

forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden