[Axiom-developer] [DoyenCD] [DoyenCD] GraphViz

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [DoyenCD] [DoyenCD] GraphViz
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:17:32 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/DoyenCD/diff
--
Alfredo

On Tuesday, January 24, 2006 5:23 PM you wrote:

> I included the Grapviz Package in the Doyen CD. However,
> when I copy the content from the
> http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/book--main--1/Endpaper3 page
> I get these errors:
>
> latex: cd '/var/lib/zope/var/LatexWiki/Doyen'; rm -f *.dot;
> PATH=/usr/local/teTeX/bin/i686-pc-linux-gnu:$PATH latex
> --interaction nonstopmode 'LatexWiki.tex'
> ! Package keyval Error: final undefined.
>
> See the keyval package documentation for explanation.
> Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
>
> l.1744 \ProcessOptionsWithKV{Hyp}
>
> Implicit mode ON; LaTeX internals redefined
> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/html/url.sty))
> *hyperref using driver hdvips*
> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref/hdvips.def
> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref/pdfmark.def))
> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/amsmath/amsmath.sty
> For additional information on amsmath, use the `?
>
> I assume that it is missing some package similar to
> axiom.sty.

I don't think the error has anything directly to do with
GraphViz, but rather hyperref. Unfortunately I do not know
very much about hyperref. The error above does not seem
to me to be a simple matter of a missing package, but
perhaps some incompatible packages.

What version of latex are you using? How were the tex
packages installed? What version of hyperref is installed.
Here is a reference to the standard hyperref distribution.

http://www.tug.org/applications/hyperref

This means keyval and url as dependencies - but I think
these are pretty standard.

Unfortunately I forget exactly how and when the tex
packages where installed in axiom-developer.org but the
files for hyperref are dated Oct 2004. It is possible that
they were included in the distribution of pdfetex that
I installed around that time. I get:

address@hidden page]$ latex --version
pdfeTeX 3.141592-1.21a-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4)
kpathsea version 3.5.4

The best I can suggest is that you try to re-install a
newer verson of latex with a large compatible set of
packages. The standard distributions for linux are here:

http://www.tug.org/tetex

I suggest to first try getting the Endpaper3.tex file
to compile successfully outside of Doyen Wiki.

Good luck.

forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden