Re: [Axiom-developer] Aldor?

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Aldor?
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:49:25 -0600

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:
> Yes! Please write to Steven Watt.

Done.

> I think it would definitely help if it is clear to Steven that many
> people would like to have Aldor open source. Maybe what we need is a
> kind of "petition" that people could "sign" and email to him. I fear
> that perhaps Steven does not take my claims that this is desired by
> many people very seriously.

How is such a petition made?  Web-based, or an email that many people
agree to have their names on?  If the former, there are several online
petition hosting sites (such as www.petitiononline.com and
www.thepetitionsite.com) but it might be better to have something
easily signable on the Axiom website; if the latter, put my name on it
(and I could write something if you want).

Jay