[Axiom-developer] [Axiom ScreenCast]

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom ScreenCast]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:18:26 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomScreenCast/diff
--

??changed:
-Axiom on Windows. Author: Bill Page. The screen video and balloon
-markup was created with
Axiom on Windows. Author: Bill Page.

more -- Please upload your own Axiom ScreenCast here!

-See: http://www.debugmode.com/userforums/viewtopic.php?t=2080
-
-more -- Please upload your own Axiom ScreenCast here!
-
-Alternate Tools

Tools

  - "Wink":http://www.debugmode.com/wink

  - "Audacity":http://audacity.sourceforge.net

  - "SWFtools":http://www.swftools.org.

See also: http://www.debugmode.com/userforums/viewtopic.php?t=2080

Other Tools

??changed:
-ok, people, we're clearly missing a trend here...
-
-the latest idea i've seen in documentation is movies.
Ok, people, we're clearly missing a trend here...

The latest idea i've seen in documentation is movies.

??changed:
-once we can figure out that technology we can each make movies of
-our portions. i could make a movie of the steps needed to build a
Once we can figure out that technology we can each make movies of
our portions. I could make a movie of the steps needed to build a

??changed:
-it would be a fast and effective way to communicate user interaction.
-
-anybody know how to do this?
-

forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden