Re: [Axiom-developer] jsMath

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] jsMath
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:18:03 -0800

FYI, 3.0 was just released, including a pile of patches I sent Davide
that help make jsMath XHTML-compatible.

I hope that we can now work on hacking in a MathML backend.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it
    would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that
    apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit
    equal time in physics classrooms." -- Stephen Jay Gould (1941 - 2002)